Sunday, October 18, 2009

Art of Rebellion NYC.

Friday evening Walter called & hooked me up to get down to HD's art show deal. I met up with him & Cool Beans Chris,
Scout was at the door and that's when the fun began.
We ended up hanging with Jeff & Chris from Street Chopper,
PBR tall boys were flowing like the Hudson.
Once the show wound down we met up with FMA Grant and Harpoon at the
Trailer Park Bar & Grill.
Where I didn't last very long and had to get back to the hotel in hopes of being in some sort of decent shape for the wedding the next day.
At this point in the night my vision was similar to this photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! JD's Dice sporty build looks sweet in there

BCM said...

For Sure, JD Killed it on that one too.
I was stoked to finally get to see it in person.

t said...

I love that Sportster.. I want to strap some shit on the back of it and ride it cross country.

grant said...

Good you meet you guys! NYC was a good time!