Monday, October 5, 2009

"I chip away Cause I'm not ok So I I chip away" JA

Yesterday's Sunday Chop seemed completely dismantled probably due to some wind & a definite chill in the air. I suppose winter's on the way.
Paul made a showing and we knocked out a rough battery box for the BMW which I finish welded today. Now to Sex it up a little with some nice cutouts, holes, mesh inserts or something. make the top and move on.
The pan head moved back down to Pats where my tig set up lives. Now to get the tank & fender mounting done, a bunch of other finish welds, Oh just a bunch crap needs done.
I chip away.

3 comments:

Jonny said...

Looking so rad. Have you thought about placing the battery on the Bmw underneath? Between the footpegs?

BCM said...

We don't need that shit draggin when you come up short on that big double.
wouldn't fit well anyway.

Anonymous said...

How about putting it in a backpack (or manpurse) so it's like a security system.
Nah, thats a bad idea. God, I suck, sorry.