Saturday, December 18, 2010

Shop Update #56

I actually had some requests for a shop update.
There's still a rather large to do list to tackle before I get into the detail work but it's getting there & today we're going start setting up the bike area which is something I was beginning to think wasn't going to happen anytime soon.
I will say this, although growing up on that damn farm sucked a lot of the time I'm grateful for the work ethic that came with it.
Even though it's been 25 years since I lived my fathers dream this project made me realize no matter how shitty/dirty the job at least I'm still capable of putting my head down and getting it done.
At least it's not cleaning stalls, shelling corn, cutting/splitting/stacking wood or cutting grass.
Thanks Dad.
***

5 comments:

andy said...

damn you guys are killlllling it! your shop is going to be so great!

Anonymous said...

sweet!

t said...

wow

theoldepro said...

do I see some natty dreads up in there?

matt machine said...

yep we have a lot to thank our dads for...